- BDASEM: Big Data Analytics Seminar (MSc), 2h/week.
Winter 2015 & 2016
- Database Technology (MSc), 4h/week - ISIS page (moodle).
Winter & Summer 2014
- IMSEM: Hot Topics in Information Management (MSc), 2h/week, (with Sebastian Schelter.
Master Thesis Supervision
- Alejandro Rodriguez: "Aggregate Sharing Out-of-order Stream Processing" (with Jonas Traub) - defended in August 2016
- Robert Waury: "Airline passenger estimation with Apache Flink" - defended in October 2015.
- Mingliang Qi: "A Benchmark Environment for Big Data Systems" - defended in July 2015
- Tamara Mendt: "Cardinality Estimation in Shared-Nothing Distributed Data Flows" (with Alexander Alexandrov) - defended in August 2015
- Andra Lungu: "Partitioning Techniques for Highly Skewed Graphs" (with Vasia Kalavri, KTH) - defended in September 2015
- Jonas Traub: "Rich Window Discretization Techniques in Distributed Stream Processing" (with Paris Carbone, KTH) - defended in April 2015
- Suryamita Harindari: "A Workflow Management System on Stratosphere" (with Alexander Alexandrov) - defended in August 2014
© Asterios Katsifodimos | Last Update: 26 Sep 2017 | Web site code on Github